Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot from the club

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hot from the club Empty Hot from the club Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 pm

brownie

brownie

Hi All

So webby is away sunning his little white body,,,,god i wish i was in the sun as well

Players news

Firstly up date on the crocks Ben Stevens and Ashley Smith Both came through there 1st full training sesion
with flying colours,,,Ben will get a 20/30mins run out with the res team this saturday while ashley is about two weeks away from playing.

The club is also Happy to Announce the signing of talented right back David King aged 21 from Aylesbury United
David will go into the squad for this coming saturdays game v Ashford Town

Also just arrived is George Tomlin from Chesham united a 17 year old who's future is very bright

I am Sure you will all welcome them to the club and may they have a long and happy stay with us

There are also some other players that Greg and Steve are looking at,,,so will keep you upto speed when and if it happens

Brownie Secretary Aylesbury Fc

2Hot from the club Empty AFC fans 1 BH 0 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

DB

DB

Well done Brownie, a good 3 points there Laughing

http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/sport/football/aylesbury-fc

I've heard good things about David King & I believe the dibdibs may have been tracking him for some time. I think George is a CB.
That for me will free up a player who looks like he could play in any outfield position, I'm hoping he can perform close to a level not seen since the departure of fans favorite "banana boots" cheers

3Hot from the club Empty Re: Hot from the club Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Just read the Ducks forum. Sounds like he could be a good signing, probs wants to prove himself at a higher standard.

4Hot from the club Empty Re: Hot from the club Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum