Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can somebody at the club.....

+4
MH
brownie
Imp
Bufton39
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can somebody at the club..... Empty Can somebody at the club..... Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Bufton39

Please tell me whether or not i am signed on with AFC this season or not. I know it isnlt ideal timing with ME having left but in order to find a club, i need to know if i need to get a 7 day release form or any other steps to become unaffiliated with the club. Sorry to ask this way, but i have no other way of contacting anybody at the club after ME's departure

Aaron

2Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Imp

Blimey, whatever next!

3Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re Aaron Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:47 pm

brownie

brownie

Hi Aaron

You are indeed signed with us,,,,,would you like me to cancell it for you???????

Ian Brown Sec Aylesbury Fc

4Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:32 pm

MH

Here's another one...

Can someone at the club confirm or not, if training has ben cancelled next week?

Not that I am ever likley to even consider turning up for any such physical exploits myself, but with equal adamance I would have thought the chances of anyone cancelling training, especially now at this time, would be even more unlikely. Madness in fact, yet I am reliably told this is the case

With managerial incumbents walking away, no game until week Saturday, players not knowing if they are coming or going,or where the club stands in regards of appointing a new manager and no doubt with the vultures hovering overhead looking down at our best players this, if true is surely beyond logic

.....anyone?

5Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Jon Franklin

MH or Ricky's step dad.
Training has NOT been cancelled next week and never has been.
They will be informed to be in on Monday!!
Where ever did you get that from when the were told on Tuesday when to report

6Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:15 pm

MH

Jon Franklin wrote:MH or Ricky's step dad.
Training has NOT been cancelled next week and never has been.
They will be informed to be in on Monday!!
Where ever did you get that from when the were told on Tuesday when to report

Blimey you responded quickly there Mr F!

I did actually say next week, so that is my mistake and unlike some,I readily put my hands up when in the wrong, especially as it happens so rarely.
I actually and I thought rather obviously meant to say this week, and after just checking to make sure that I was right, I am agained assured that there was no training yesterday and none scheduled for Saturday which personally I find amazing, you obviously don't. No big deal, it's called differences of opinions and I am sure you have had some of them before eh? I know I have

But as you then expand on the training issue, can I also say, though apart from a supporters perspective, its no business of mine, I do find it slightly surprising that if the players were told on Tuesday when next to report for training why as you say, you will need to inform them again.

Lastly, and I am going to comment no further Mr F, please dont ever refer to me again as Rickys step dad.Personal and 'family commentary should be a taboo subject on public forums, there is much I could say in public, but wouldn't dream of doing so

7Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Bufton39

brownie wrote:Hi Aaron

You are indeed signed with us,,,,,would you like me to cancell it for you???????

Ian Brown Sec Aylesbury Fc

Hi Ian,
yes please if you wouldn't mind that would be much appreciated

Thank you

Aaron

8Can somebody at the club..... Empty re can Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:25 pm

brownie

brownie

Hi Aaron
Form has been done and i will post it tomorrow

Ian

9Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Still think it's bizarre that we are doing club business on a forum there are obviously communication issues which have been referred to in the past! Let's be a bit more professional and have contract info done one to one and not in a public place it's just so amateurish!!

10Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:52 pm

mrfish

Seems so bizarre that a player does not know if they are signed to the club or not.Then conduct business over the public forum.DESPERATE .The club must surely have contact details Shocked As Biley told Jon F what a bunch of amateurs

11Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 pm

DB

DB

Is it really the clubs fault? we do have this have this facility, under the club tab choosing the option " contact us"

http://www.aylesburyfootballclub.co.uk/contactus.asp

It's where I sent my CV Laughing Laughing

12Can somebody at the club..... Empty Re: Can somebody at the club..... Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

mrfish

Not blaming the entire club,but Buffy could have been told to contact the club through official channels (if there are any!) Embarassed Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum