Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club History

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club History Empty Club History Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Its about time the clubs history was updated with last seasons big achievements, on our site and the Southern league site,concerned supporter Bas, Happy new year to all.

2Club History Empty Re: Club History Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, still waiting for the update we need to help sell ourselves to any benifactors, it is vitally that we get it updated about last seasons success,or does anybody think otherwise, Bas. info has been passed on from myself to help in this embarrassing situation.

3Club History Empty Re: Club History Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:04 pm

DB

DB

Here here, I'm with you Baz. Any chance of updating the pen pictures too, I'm very interested to know what this Matthew T looks like, he's only been with us since 09 Laughing Laughing

PS, We think the work that you do is great Webby

PPS, Any chance you can confirm that Gareth's next game will be his 100th appearance for us, and any idea how many did Smithy made? I don't think he made 100 but he must have been close

THANKS

4Club History Empty Re: Club History Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

I'll see if I can get the pen pics. Regarding the updated history speak to Danny. I can only put up on the website what has been approved and given to me.

I hope you all like what I have done with the Match Console page. I gave it some slight cosmetic surgery but hope that it has made a difference. I removed the pitch graphic as it wasn't used at all. I had intended to use it but developments in that area have been non-existant.

I'll also let you into a secret (even though it's not as I've just stated it here on the forum for everyone to see Laughing ) that I am working an "Archive" website where everyone can view everything from previous seasons. Then you would be able to look up some of these question you have yourself and any other knowledge that might interest you.

In the meantime, I can confirm that Gareth will be making his 100th appearance, although some of those appearances were non-competitive. Smithy made 82 appearances for us.

See you on Saturday,
Webby.

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

5Club History Empty Re: Club History Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Keep the good work up Webby, we do appreciate your efforts, see ya down there Bas.

6Club History Empty Re: Club History Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Good work with the updates thoses concerned with the programme, it says all, Bas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum