Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today at Bedworth

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today at Bedworth Empty Today at Bedworth Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:57 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Once again, dodgy ref, Bedworth were a bit nasty, but they did have a few just deserts given back.
I don't want to complain(or rather, I don't want to get moaned at and slated for being a neggy nelly)but I have to say I am disappointed with the way we played and the positioning and playing out of position of certain players.
We have decent players, who know how to play football the simple way, but we are not.
Before anyone starts, I am not calling for the managers head, I am not having a go at any player, I am purely sharing my view of what I saw today.
On a more positive note though, good job Fleet / Marlow drew and Daventry lost.

2Today at Bedworth Empty Re: Today at Bedworth Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm

mrfish

Was not at the game,so cant comment on the performance.Heard a few weeks ago that Bedfont will go at the end of this season, spoke to another person on saturday and to them it was common knowledge that they were going.So on that basis only the bottom team goes down.That could save our axxes ! silent santa

3Today at Bedworth Empty Re: Today at Bedworth Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

We will have to finish above Marlow, a few points from them and we will be bottom. Think we can scrape enough to be safe though if we play like we did at Burnham.

Roll on Tuesday at Leighton.

4Today at Bedworth Empty Re: Today at Bedworth Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 pm

mrfish

I see on the Nomads MB that the postman,his daughter and maybe a few other nomads are going to try to swell the number of LB fans.How good of them to turn up and watch us! Razz

5Today at Bedworth Empty Re: Today at Bedworth Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Well we are the 'SENIOR' team in Aylesbury! actually the only team in Aylesbury Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum