Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daventry Game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daventry Game Empty Daventry Game Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:56 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Embarassed Crying or Very sad Mad Sad Exclamation affraid
and another thing
confused scratch No
but needless to say Evil or Very Mad

2Daventry Game Empty Re: Daventry Game Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 am

DB

DB

All the way home I have been searching for a positive comment or two, 3 other people in the car & the best any of us could come up with was a nice bacon roll & San Miguel on draught. We didn't really get going in the first half, Daventry's game plan seemed to be to hit long balls down the channels & through the middle. The sending off was one of the latter, I have no idea as to whether their bloke was offside, Gunn played the ball etc, end result being Gunn walked & they scored from the spot. We started the 2nd half with Greg filling in at the back then changed it to 3 with Ben,Jammas& Jack (Simpson came off) Greg came off for Luke (left footed winger, who took up a right wingback position) Falconbridge dropped into possibly an advanced central midfield position(think Scotty/Faulkner)leaving Haule up top against the 2 centrebacks, (not sure where Blake was playing). With ten men I think its fair to say that Daventry were playing by far the longer ball of the two teams. This is only my opinion of the game so I may be totally wrong, would love to read someone else's view, many things I would like to add, but I think I should sleep on it before considering mentioning them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum