Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biggleswade Town on Saturday... Tough game!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Webby

Webby
Admin

With the Waders sitting just outside the play-offs, we can expect a very tough game on Saturday. Last season when we faced them at home we drew 2-2. And we were 0-2 down at half-time.

This was the squad on that day...

1 Steve Smith
2 Steve Dogbe
3 Daniel Mead
4 Ben Stevens (c)
5 Marcus Gross
6 Mathew Butler
7 Gareth Price
8 David Perpetuini
9 Jon Douglas [Goal]
10 Dean Brennan
11 Kieron Schmidt

12 Greg Williams
14 Luke Abraham
15 Mark Boyce
16 Ricardo Biggi
17 Felix Kyeremeh [Goal]

How times have changed...

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

DB

DB

The do have some good players & Harry Hunt Wink , must be paying a few bob & pushing hard for the play offs. Think they've got Ender in goal, on his day he's great, while he was with us didn't he used to flap/punch at crosses/corners? Laughing looking forward to it. It was a good game at their place.

DB

DB

I know we got beat but I was very pleased with the performance, thought we were worth a point, play like that for the rest of the season & I wont be doing much moaning. Seems a bit odd to say well done, but well done rgardless . Fleet drew so 6 points the difference cheers

DB wrote: play like that for the rest of the season & I wont be doing much moaning.

Have said virtually same thing in match report, not sure their fans will agree we were worth a point. Just looked at chances and it was something like 3 chances for us and around 10-12 for them so they were worth the win imao

Would not be so relaxed if Fleet had won, think we can get points here v Leighton and at Marlow we should be ok

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I thought that the whole team played really well yesterday, I would struggle to pick a player that had a bad game. We had a game plan and we looked like we stuck to it, eleven men stayed on the pitch and even the substitutions made sense.

trimmtrab wrote: think we can get points here v Leighton and at Marlow we should be ok
I don't think we will get any more points against Leighton now, but then having already played them both home and away this season, chances are they won't get any points from us either Laughing

a voice in the crowd wrote:I thought that the whole team played really well yesterday, I would struggle to pick a player that had a bad game. We had a game plan and we looked like we stuck to it, eleven men stayed on the pitch and even the substitutions made sense.

trimmtrab wrote: think we can get points here v Leighton and at Marlow we should be ok
I don't think we will get any more points against Leighton now, but then having already played them both home and away this season, chances are they won't get any points from us either Laughing

Doh, don't I look a silly billy now? I meant Woodford

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum