Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town

+2
lord lucan
VkmSpouge
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 pm

VkmSpouge

Not exactly the start to the season we hoped for but the team did well to come back from 0-2 down. Well done to Felix Kyeremeh and Jon Douglas for nabbing the goals for the Moles.

2Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Aylesbury 2 - Biggleswade Town 2 Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 am

lord lucan

lord lucan

Talk about a game of two half's,were they all drinking coco in the bar before
the start of the match?
I must admit i was happy with a point,but with the pressure we put on them in
the second half we could have won.I hope to see a lot of mole supporters at Marlow on tuesday night as its not to far away,and Biggleswade did there team
proud with the support they brought with them.
all the best
Lord L. Very Happy

3Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:58 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

lord lucan wrote: I hope to see a lot of mole supporters at Marlow on tuesday night as its not to far away,and Biggleswade did there team
proud with the support they brought with them.
all the best
Lord L. Very Happy

I think with the big difference in the admission prices (yes I know it's only £1 extra for adults, but an additional £3 for juniors), and the cost of travelling, we may not get quite as many as we hope, but then that is one of the downfalls of being in a higher league.

Thank goodness the decision makers at Aylesbury didn't go that way too. If clubs want to get more fans in, then I believe that it is the youngsters who will help with that and charging them a fortune is not going to encourage them to come along

4Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:55 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Poor fist half where Biggleswade looked like they would score every time they got the ball, but what a second half turnaround and in the end we could and possibly should have won it. Good start :-)

5Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

I agree, a good start, but I'm not going to beat around the bush on this one.

We still look very shaky at the back and Mr. Gross, as good as he is, needs to work on his pace a bit more.
He was left for dead several times against Biggleswade although, I have to say, things improved greatly when Boycie came on and Ben Stevens moved back to central defence.
I hope that Doggers' injury is not too serious and wish him a speedy recovery.

Apologies also for my "Own Goal" announcement.
I was 99% certain it was an own goal, but if Felix claimed it, fair play to him Very Happy

Off to Marlow tomorrow night.
Lets build on our good start and get a win Very Happy

6Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Lab

AFCMan wrote:I agree, a good start, but I'm not going to beat around the bush on this one.

Mr. Gross, as good as he is, needs to work on his pace a bit more.

How do you work on your pace? confused You're either quick or you're not surely?!

7Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

phantom wrote:
AFCMan wrote:I agree, a good start, but I'm not going to beat around the bush on this one.

Mr. Gross, as good as he is, needs to work on his pace a bit more.

How do you work on your pace? confused You're either quick or you're not surely?!

Of course you can improve your pace.
You think Usain Bolt always ran that fast? Razz

8Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2 - 2 Biggleswade Town Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Thought we were very lucky to be only 2 down at half time so in that respect a point gratefully received

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum