Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Match v. Biggleswade United

+2
Webby
VkmSpouge
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:09 pm

VkmSpouge

10-0!

What a last 25 minutes the team had to score nine times. Graham with a hat-trick and Henney banging in four! Swonnell, Price and Butler picking up the other three.

I guess the team was slacking off on Thursday night Razz

2Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

I was struggling to keep you all updated via Live Updates for this game!!

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

3Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:41 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Brilliant!!! Good to see Nathan eating a Kit-Kat on the pitch, must have worked, he got a hat-trick. We will need to get him one every game now. Nice alternate goal celebration from Nathan as well. I won't comment on Butler's goal celebration, or on Ben's "girlie scream". Henney got 4 and he was only on for the second half, good to see Price and Swonnell score as well.

4Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

Unfortunately Chalfont beat St Margaretsbury 4-2 so we stay 2nd.

Also, Colney Heath beat Tring 3-0.

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

5Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed today, and to think we were talking mid-way through the 2nd half about needing a 2nd to be safe. Unbelievable.

Well done, team

6Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

on 68 mins it was 1-0, Unbelievable last twenty one mins!!!!!!

7Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 pm

herbie111

I went to the game on thurs and that was the first one i seen this season and we won 9-0 and i thought why not again today? so i went with my mates and i thought, Aylesbury we should have 11 goals by now not 1 then Craig comes on and we beat the living daylight out of Biggleswade. i was wearing the blue and black waterproof jacket with the two boys.

P.S Keeper Steve Smith is my P.E teacher at school. Also you really need ball boys.

8Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Hmm , not bad !, can we expect 11 on tuesday ? Laughing Laughing
Fantastic result again,
Q are we playing better than early season?
Herbie, Perhaps you could volunteer, see Baz or Robin down the club, i think it might be worth a hot dog Smile

9Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 pm

herbie111

well we have scored only over 5/6 when i watch our games so I guess not coz im not going. But i will be at haywood way v Welwyn Garden City 20-0 my predictio Cool

10Match v. Biggleswade United Empty Re: Match v. Biggleswade United Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:19 pm

herbie111

Nathan's flip when he failed was funny and Ben's Girl scream. You might remember me. I was like a boy in blue (Main) and black armed coat with 2 other boys pee-in around in the stand behind the goal in 2nd half puttin of Biggleswades keeper and in first half was in main stand at the front.

11Match v. Biggleswade United Empty game v biggleswade Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 am

lord lucan

lord lucan

Hi All,
as i am responsable for supplying the said kit-kat to Nathan on saturday,
i'll have first shout on his shirt at the last game of the season.As i've got
no chance of seeing my 50p back.
see ya
Lord L. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum