Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leighton game

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leighton game Empty Leighton game Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Think a draw was a fair result but looking back we had some great chances to score in the first half and if we had taken those then who knows? We need someone who can score goals, I said it during the PSFs, I said it after the 1st or 2nd game and I will say it again.

Two unbeaten however. No goals conceded in open play in those games, only scored through penalties (view that negatively or positively)

2Leighton game Empty I wonder Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

I wonder if Fauks would have bundled one in or Charlie on earlier would have made a difference, shame Blakey has losed his scoring touch he had some great chances to put the game to bed, c u down there Plumb.

3Leighton game Empty Re: Leighton game Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:26 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Enjoyed the game today, again a better performance following on from Tuesday we just need to finish our chances. Again impressed with Marshy at the back playing alongside Craig. Gracey looked class as usual

4Leighton game Empty Re: Leighton game Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm

DB

DB

Oh well,it looks like its my turn to be disappointed with AFC this week, the game should have been won by half time. Could someone clear up what happened for the penalty? Am I right in thinking Craig gave away a fk got booked & 10 seconds later gave away a penalty?(the lino gave it)Pleased that I'm not the only one this week that thought George had a good game, he's the star man in the NLP (& that's after playing 120 mins on thurs) cheers

5Leighton game Empty Re: Leighton game Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:36 pm

mrfish

I too am pleased that Tomlin got voted MOM he had an outstanding game.Cannot make the Grays game commited to a family party!

6Leighton game Empty Re: Leighton game Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:10 am

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Lucky we got that penalty!

Quote of the game - from Bas "Yeh, good one ref, you look after our boys" after yet another strange decision

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum