Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

lucans view of the Ashford Game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lucans view of the Ashford Game Empty lucans view of the Ashford Game Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 am

lord lucan

lord lucan

On a mud pie of a pitch,which was better suited for watching lady wrestlers.I think 2-2 was a fair result and a great watch to boot.Andy the groundsman well done mate,you must have collected most of the sand in the county to get the game on.
As for the match,Sonny French was back to his magic best and what a fantasic mazy run to score our 1st goal.Lord knows how
he stayed on his feet.Also a speical mention for Lemar Simpson who was my joint man of the match with Sonny,for a great display in defence.My only gripe was with our keeper Simeon Charles,who was to blame for both the Ashford goals.The 1st one
he could have come out and challenged the attacking player.The 2nd he just didnt try and save.But to be fair to the lad,he did pull off some great saves late on.I also cant remember a game where i've clapped the ref and linesman off the pitch at the end of the match.They kept the game flowing and the ref was fair with his decison making.
All in all a great watch.
keep up the good work craig+wally.
Lord L.

2lucans view of the Ashford Game Empty Re: lucans view of the Ashford Game Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:46 am

Shows the FC quality at the moment. You have Lamar as an excellent performer, Ashford website has Sonny as their MOM and Mike and I chose Matarr as star man.

3lucans view of the Ashford Game Empty Re: lucans view of the Ashford Game Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:23 pm

mrfish

Not sure wether to put Andy forward for gardener of the month or groundsman of the month clown All joking apart well done for getting the game on.Lets do it all again on Tuesday Smile

4lucans view of the Ashford Game Empty Re: lucans view of the Ashford Game Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Will you be there Tues Mr Fish? your parping is missed on a Tuesday!!!!

5lucans view of the Ashford Game Empty Re: lucans view of the Ashford Game Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm

mrfish

I do not think so,tricky when getting up at 4am Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum