Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight's game

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonight's game Empty Tonight's game Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Russ17

What a complete contrast. Well done to the players and management team. Quality effort all round.

I can't choose a man of the match for a second game running, but this time because it was too close to call.

Brilliant effort from all and onto the next.

2Tonight's game Empty Re: Tonight's game Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Will afc

Let's get on a roll now , could see the lads wanted it tonight , credit to falco correct starting 11 in my opinion ,

My man of match would be jack Thompson , added that extra bit of steal in midfield , and worked his arse off in the middle

3Tonight's game Empty Re: Tonight's game Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Good game and they were quick out of the blocks at last tonight!

4Tonight's game Empty Re: Tonight's game Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Ok we were playing Leighton, themselves desperately short of ideas and confidence but to score three, potentially should have scored 5 or 6 and (most importantly) kept a clean sheet can only do us good.

MOM for me was Federico who didn't stop running all night.

It's just a pity that the whole of the Southern League don't play at Bell Close as we seem to do quite well against teams from there.

5Tonight's game Empty Re: Tonight's game Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:23 am

coach

coach

Agree with all...great improvement from Saturday..team selection good..effort good..never stopped..won 50/50 challenges..won 2nd ball..
More of a challenge on Saturday where we can judge the team more.

6Tonight's game Empty Re: Tonight's game Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

great result. i thought leighton looked woefull, but credit to us for actually capitalising on it.

as Will was saying to me, when we actually pass the ball on the ground, we look good. just need to get that confidence back and then some movement and passing will win us games.

well done Craig, and the team, keep it up.... not out of the woods yet but on the right track!

7Tonight's game Empty Re: Tonight's game Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:25 am

Will afc

Last night was the first game of season were the lads showed the commitment and desire to win, if the lads can play like that week week out will will easily be able to compete weekend week out ,
Still a quality striker needed but fair play to pricey last night though done well I thought , him and federico are always going to be a threat ,
Much more of the same on Saturday lads ,
Come on you moles

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum