Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Egham at Home

+2
Chatty
Pris_Ris_Scott
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Egham at Home Empty Egham at Home Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:51 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

here it comes, the new season!! cheers

reaching the playoffs last season has really set the bench mark for what we want this year as supporters. I don't think there is a team who will be quite so dominating as Kettering this year, on paper I don't se a team which is as well backed by fans and money as them at least. I know there's a few teams who people think will do well, and I think we are going to be one of them.

with brads departure and the arrival of a few very exciting new players, i'm really interested to see how we do tomorrow.

Hopefully straight into winning ways tomorrow against Egham, a team we regularly take 3 points from.

COME ON YOU MOLES! IN BATEMAN WE TRUST! cheers cheers cheers

2Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:here it comes, the new season!! cheers

Good luck to Steve, Fraser, Adam and the team.

3Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Got there in the end....!!!

4Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:23 pm

There was a lot of space at the back of Egham as the game wound down and O'Toole had played Price in with the same move but on the other side a few minutes earlier. They then tried exactly the same thing for the goal. Daft from Egham if you ask me.

5Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:53 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Gareth's Goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUDqd-lqQIg

Danny's Interview conducted by Mike pre kick off. Mike went shy, hence why the interview is so short!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVT9AeVBaEo

6Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:54 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Or if you are lazy like me!

7Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:02 pm

DB

DB

I'm not normally a fan of Steves substitutions, but we got a masterclass today  Shocked  
First opening day win in 7 seasons, 3 points in front of Royston and 2 on  R&D, looks like the titles in the bag Wink

8Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 pm

limprib81

limprib81

DB wrote:I'm not normally a fan of Steves substitutions, but we got a masterclass today  Shocked  
First opening day win in 7 seasons, 3 points in front of Royston and 2 on  R&D, looks like the titles in the bag Wink

Fully agree, was a bit surprised to see Lynton coming off considering he has a goal in him at any moment....but Ryan and Pricey did brilliantly when they came on.

9Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Will afc

Certainly was a hard thought victory . The heat would of played its part today . Wasn't a classic but to get 3 points on opening day in the season is BANG ON !!!
Well done Steve and Fraser and the lads

10Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 pm

mrfish

Goal cam at the covered end is great for us that missed the goal due too being busy. Great addition! Very Happy

11Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Was biting my nails at 80 odd minutes when I saw we were heading for a draw... Fantastic feeling seeing the goal tweet coming through right on 90... Also, limp rib, great stuff with the goal cam. Really good idea, thanks!

Onwards moles! 3 more points on Tuesday please bounce

12Egham at Home Empty Re: Egham at Home Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:01 pm

limprib81 wrote:
DB wrote:I'm not normally a fan of Steves substitutions, but we got a masterclass today  Shocked  

Fully agree, was a bit surprised to see Lynton coming off considering he has a goal in him at any moment....but Ryan and Pricey did brilliantly when they came on.

Hats off to all the team. When you have Davis running around at the same time an Egham player young enough to be his son sitting on the ground with cramp, you know which manager out of the two knows what he's doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum