Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home V Slough

+2
Chatty
DB
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Home V Slough Empty Home V Slough Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:00 pm

DB

DB

Great win, everyone seemed to play well. Very pleased for Steve and Perks (and young Bateman)  cheers

2Home V Slough Empty Re: Home V Slough Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Agreed, all played their part today on the penultimate game of the season.
Just imagine what we could acheive with a fully fit squad.....!
Hope we impressed the sponsers we currently have and any possible new ones that came to visit us today.
Well done everybody, you all did us proud.....!

3Home V Slough Empty Re: Home V Slough Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Phil22

Was a good day for club, just hope the sponsors can see how much of a force we will be next season
COYM

4Home V Slough Empty Re: Home V Slough Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

DB wrote:Great win, everyone seemed to play well. Very pleased for Steve and Perks (and young Bateman)  cheers

Fantastic win today.  cheers 

We looked under pressure for first 1/4, but from our first goal onwards it was all us. Admittedly our first goal came so far out of no where that we were all temporarily distracted and completely missed it going in  Laughing 

At least the boys were good enough to give us two more goals to actually celebrate whilst we were paying attention  Laughing Laughing 

Well done moles! Well done mr Bateman!

-----------------

Also, for what it's worth, on the whole it seems that slough fans are a good bunch. Banter was taken well both home and away this season and I'm impressed by the numbers they bring. I wish them all the luck in their playoff push. And seeing as their last game is against an already relegated chertsey, I think they will get that spot

5Home V Slough Empty Re: Home V Slough Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:39 pm

mrfish

Must agree most of them are a good bunch,a few in the stand were having a bite at Jools and Mike when they appealed more than hopefully for free kicks. A few big time charlies coming through the car park talking about a 5 nil win were seen on the way out and looked away Razz 

6Home V Slough Empty Re: Home V Slough Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Good stuff all round, thought there were some excellent performances. Perks was immense and Kev Mealor was fantastic after moving into central defence when Ben was sent off. Gareth had one of his best games and he deserved a goal. Jamie Rudd showed why he has been awarded several MoM awards recently and Lamar was also involved in everything.

Same as others here I thought the Slough fans were very fair, the two lads from their radio station were excellent sat by me and MF, I am looking forward to hearing their Podcast. I would like to see them do well in the play offs.

7Home V Slough Empty Re: Home V Slough Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:45 pm

wellwisher

Well done Moles,you deserved the victory today.My team wasn't at the races.

Unfortunately for my team we have lost three very influential players at the wrong time of the season[although we hope to have one back for our last game of the season against Chertsey] and this is affecting our play but that's no excuse as you have a lot of players out,too.
Before the game commenced I thought Slough would win,when I saw the team Aylesbury was putting out and I think had we managed to get the first couple of goals,we would have won but we didn't ! and your team grew in confidence after your first goal, and Slough wilted.

Thought the evergreen Steve Perkins marshalled your backline well and Ben Stevens looked a decent player when he was on the field .
Jamie Rudd took his goals well but your star man today was Gareth Price in my opinion.He looked dangerous whenever he got the ball.

Looks like you've got some decent youngsters coming through,too.You must have some optimism for next season,with the good blend of youth and experience your side now have.
Sorry about a few of our fans.Don't tar us all with the same brush.Most of us are a friendly bunch.

Good luck next season. I'm hoping we won't be meeting but the way it's panning out of late I suppose it's more than likely that we will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum