Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moles v Ducks Supporters Game

+8
coach
Chatty
Phil22
Kurtz
Jordystallafcdrummer
Jake the kit man
Dan L
mikefarquharson
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Hopefully enough Phil, once mike has confirmed the players, which will hopefully be very soon we will know for certain

27Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:09 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Guys meet at the club at 1pm.

28Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Been asked to put a team together, and this is what we have......
our starting team:
GK: Lewis
RB: Adam, wills mate
CB: Nick
CB: Kurtis
LB: Yourself
CDM: Phil
CDM: Dan
RM: Will
CAM: Amir
LM: Jordan W
ST: Me
Then we have Adam, jools, sam and Robert on the bench. Every one will play, that can be promised. Hope everyone is fit and ready for next week!

29Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Phil22

Looks like winning team to me.
Let's work as unit and we will do well

30Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:55 pm

coach

coach

Jordystallafcdrummer wrote:Been asked to put a team together, and this is what we have......
our starting team:
GK: Lewis
RB: Adam, wills mate
CB: Nick
CB: Kurtis
LB: Yourself
CDM: Phil
CDM: Dan
RM: Will
CAM: Amir
LM: Jordan W
ST: Me
Then we have Adam, jools, sam and Robert on the bench. Every one will play, that can be promised. Hope everyone is fit and ready for next week!
would put will more central..wasted out wide..goal machine..will also see if I can get more of the junior managers involved..

31Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 pm

coach

coach

Big question mark over me as I will still be at work..might be able to make 2nd half..

32Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Will afc

Looks like both teams are ready ,

Remember it is a friendly match , and we've all got to get up for work the next morning ,
Let's leave all recent history of what gone on behind for the duration of the match , and hopefully the quacks do the same ,

Come one lads we can do this
COME ON YOU RABBLE OF MOLES LOL

33Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Mod Life Crisis

Will

I appreciate your sentiments and support them. It looks like I am going to be helping out with the Utd Team, so will be reminding them of the fact that it's just a game of football and meant to be a laugh.

Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

34Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Will afc

Cheers MLC
At end of day it is a laugh , and we prob all got work the next day so no dirty challenges from either side and let's play a decent game of Footie and at the end celebrate another victory for AYLESBURY FC

35Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Mod Life Crisis

A Stocklake win? With young Jordan S upfront (my old right back @ Saints) and my neighbour Master Legg playing defensive midfield? All will be revealed Sunday afternoon.

With your attitude and Jools being there as well, it will be played in the proper spirit. Looking forward to putting a face to the name.

36Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Ohhh

37Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Phil22

Will be a good good that both sides should enjoy. At the end of the day we all love the "game"

38Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Phil22

I meant to say good day

39Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Will afc

Yeah will be nice to put a face to a name , MLC ,

I'll try find ya before kick off,

40Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Ahhh mod life crisis! Looking forward to seeing you again on Sunday, and will show you the real talent I possessed which you didn't see in my younger years! Looking forward to a very enjoyable game and hopefully it will be played to a good quality!

41Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 am

Mod Life Crisis

Jordan, hope you're keeping well. I still remember you rampaging up that left wing in the mud at Stokenchurch. Your finest moment in a Saints shirt! See you sunday.

42Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Yes thank you, keeping well! Yes a very good game for me! But my favourite would be in the game against aylesbury athletic which was a loss sadly, but when I went round 3 players and played a ball through the heart of the defence to Ryan for him to finish it! Two of my proudest moments. See you Sunday.

43Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Phil22

Good game today, enjoyable. Well done to all players and sport. Now need to have a beer

44Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:46 pm

coach

coach

Good game today and played in the right spirits..Will be good for the coming derby matches that you can say hello to fellow supporters and maintain friendship.
Let's hope it's becomes an annual match and next time be able to recruit more players to give mike a rest!

45Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm

mrfish

Where did all the youngsters come from who played for the nomads team? Didnt think they had such a young fan base,must have been grandchildren playing in grandads place Laughing 

46Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Will afc

Well played today everyone , would been nice for us to have a few subs , but hay ho thought we did well considering , the ducks fans and players were great ,

Currently sat in stoke hospital A&E as looks like played over an hour with suspected fracture in my ankle bone ,

Can't wait till next yrs match now ,

47Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:47 pm

mrfish

hope ankle isnt broken will

48Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Hey Will, you can borrow my air cast.....!!

49Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:37 pm

coach

coach

Just seen their reply about changing rooms...yes we rent out to teams but we get good revenue for this..United have to rent leighton ones and bet they are not like Wembley either..what would u rather have..maybe next time united fan's come down they can use the field as their changing room..

50Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:43 pm

coach

coach

Good news..will has just torn ligaments..no break..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum