Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moles v Ducks Supporters Game

+8
coach
Chatty
Phil22
Kurtz
Jordystallafcdrummer
Jake the kit man
Dan L
mikefarquharson
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Will afc

Hi guys ,

Thank god no break, torn the ligaments on the side of my foot and under my heal bone ,
Feeling good now knowing it's not broken ,

Can't wait till season starts now Smile

52Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

Crutches? Wheelchair? Mobility scooter?

53Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Rosanna07

I knew the tit for tat would soon come!! Forget the changing rooms....the supporting crowd......it was a good laugh, weather was nice and both teams seemed to have had fun and enjoyed the kick around....not sure about Mike F though he looked ruined after 10 hehe!!! I got some really good videos for both sides, Got 2 of there goals and the brilliant save Lewis made and a few involving a lot of miss kicks and falling over the ball  tongue maybe we should make it an annual thing?

54Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Will afc

Yeah hope it's an annual thing , as I did enjoy it minus the injury , I'll be the first one to commit to next season match with the ducks

55Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 am

Phil22

Was a good laugh and would like to return a couple of cheap shots on me

56Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:30 am

Mod Life Crisis

Will, glad to hear that you're feeling better, although I am sorry to hear that you picked the injury up. Hope it heals soon.

Yesterday was a good laugh and proved that, if left alone, we can all get on. Let's try and carry that on into the Season and keep the banter the right side of mickey-taking.

Regarding our Team being full of youngsters - they are all AUFC supporters (just happen to be the boyfriends of our Ladies Team). The young blonde kid on the wing is a genuine, home-and-away supporter of the Mens First Team. His Dad was following the game from Taiwan via text (which explains why I wasn't always keeping up with play with the flag).

I thought your supporters, in the main, were a great bunch.

57Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:14 pm

mrfish

Good to hear that Will,and for information purposes ,myself and Mrs Fish enjoyed the weather and the game cheers 

58Moles v Ducks Supporters Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Moles v Ducks Supporters Game Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:41 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

did anyone go off with any of the blue shorts as we are missing a couple of pairs?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum