Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royston away

+3
limprib81
Pris_Ris_Scott
Old Plumb
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Royston away  Empty Royston away Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Will afc

Who's going Saturday then ?

2Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Old Plumbs will be attending,go on you Moles .

3Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:39 am

mrfish

If its on Fishes will be there

4Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

afraid not, but ill be following on twitter from "gay paris"

i think we can expect bedworth to beat marlow, so its up to us to hold our position.

might even want the d*cks to win this weekend

come on you moles!

5Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm

DB

DB

Good luck with that Scott. Did you know we(UK) eat nearly twice as many onions per person than the french Shocked
I'm sure we will be going if it's on and I hope it is, it's quite a drag over there and I don't fancy that on a freezing tuesday night, it always seem really cold at GW,wrap up well peeps.
I see this as one of our toughest games of the season, if we win this one, I'm sure I'll be starting my champions elect campaign.   Laughing

6Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:49 pm

limprib81

limprib81

I have a game, so unable to go.....good luck to the team and all that go to support!

7Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Will afc

Royston fc have tweeted that pitch is looking good for tomorrow match

8Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:31 pm

DB

DB

What a shower of s*it Shocked

9Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Royston were more determined and allowed FC no time on the ball at all. Their goal came at a bad time for us, right on half time. There's no complaints from me. We just need to start again.

Thanks to our friends, the Ducks, who did us a big favour holding Kettering to a draw. Made the day a little less depressing.

10Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Will afc

Bad day at the office but I won't be slating team as we've been on a fantastic winning run of late and stil 2nd in the league I believe ,

Certain this group of players will continue to give Thier all and get a winning run going again ,

11Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 pm

mrfish

Every team has an off day,hope thats ours.We got nothing out of that ref,but thats not to say it was his fault we lost.They seemed to chase us down at every opportunity and give us little time on the ball causing us to make a few mistakes, which proved to be costly.Onward and upward Moles and well done to the nomads for holding Kettering to a draw Neutral

12Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:37 am

JakeNixon

Thought we were pretty poor against Royston. Team lacked creativity and passion. Maybe next game Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum