Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royston away

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Royston away  Empty Royston away Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:30 pm

DB

DB

A real tough one tomorrow, Royston have been going well, 14 goals in their last 3 home games, on that godforsaken ground  I'd take a point now.
I don't feel we are in bad nick, Tuesday nights second half performance was good, we just couldn't score, I have the feeling we are going to spank someone soon.
Last time out we played Jammas in the middle and Fryer at right back, I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest it those two were to swap positions. I'm not going tomorrow but wishing everyone the best of luck cheers

I hear a story is about to break over in d*ckland, what a bunch collection of lemons Laughing

2Royston away  Empty Danny Martones having a party Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:45 am

DB

DB

What a great result, I'm delighted, and that was before I got drunk at Dannys party, happy birthday old man.
I'm so glad for everyone that we showed our potential as title challengers, first time in 4 or 5 attempts that we have actually got something from that fixture, I never had O'T as centre forward, just goes to show what I know Laughing

Elsewhere I see the reserves have folded, what was the point in that ? d^ckheads , ............. that's a u by the way Wink

3Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:16 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Great three points away at Royston who come the end of the season will be challenging. We were without Kyle, Ben, Murphy and Rudd. Just goes to show what a great squad the Boss has got together king

4Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:30 am

limprib81

limprib81

mikefarquharson wrote:Great three points away at Royston who come the end of the season will be challenging. We were without Kyle, Ben, Murphy and Rudd. Just goes to show what a great squad the Boss has got together king

What a cracking result, over the moon!

Now where is that match report you promised Mr Farquharson?! I wanted something to read as I am sat by the side of the pool!

5Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Will afc

Fantastic victory . Really hope this kicks start our season and we can go on a nice unbeaten run. Looking at next few fixtures all certainly winnable .

We'll done Steve B and coaching staff for the win yesterday

6Royston away  Empty Re: Royston away Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 pm

These are the golden victories, away win with a clean sheet against a promotion rival. It's win, win all the way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum