Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight v northwood

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonight v northwood Empty Tonight v northwood Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Fantastic result. Well done FC! And well done Aston king

Strangely we dominated the first half and got nothing, then made it a bit hard for ourselves the second half but scored all our goals. And yeah it Was a soft penalty decision but we'll take it Razz

Brilliant turn out behind the goal tonight as well, great fun with the drummer boys

Cherry on top this evening was the news of the Bedfordshire D*cks score

Come on you moles cheers cheers cheers

2Tonight v northwood Empty Re: Tonight v northwood Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Satisfying night all round, I thought Aston was the star but I thought Ben Bateman and Brad Wadkins both had very good games. This is turning into a very promising season. I hope we can keep the pace up.

3Tonight v northwood Empty Re: Tonight v northwood Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:43 pm

DB

DB

A good win,  I think Astons having a good season and Ryan gets a little run out without the pressure of having to score. Loving the new song havn't heard that for a few years Laughing , with a few more wins I'm sure we will all be singing from the same hymn sheet. cheers

4Tonight v northwood Empty Re: Tonight v northwood Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

great win and a really solid performance. Back four looked strong and when you look at the bench and outside that the players not involved we really have a decent squad this season. This was Aston's best game for me but Wadkins looks so good in the centre of midfield and he and Sonny have a great partnership going forward

5Tonight v northwood Empty Re: Tonight v northwood Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:36 am

Will afc

Fantastic win against a very organised well drilled northwood side, I was a little nervous going into the match because northwood were in great form,

But full credit to Batemen and his management team and the players they came out performed very well , the first 2 goals Aston scored were great team goal, agree Aston is in great form and long may it continue

Really enjoyed last night with the lads behind the goal

One other pleasing thing was seeing some bedgrove kids and parents come to the game last night it's fantastic that they are coming back regular

6Tonight v northwood Empty Re: Tonight v northwood Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:40 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

again Will well done for that, that was down to you!!!

7Tonight v northwood Empty Re: Tonight v northwood Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:01 am

Will afc

Team effort mike !!!

8Tonight v northwood Empty Re: Tonight v northwood Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:01 pm

mrfish

All mentioned in previous threads have done well, been watching conner the last few games,I think he does a good job for the team without to much fuss cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum