Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Management Update

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Management Update Empty Management Update Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Mark Eaton

Our recent indifferent results have highlighted our need to improve the squad for the challenges ahead so I am pleased to announce we have 2 new players who will be joining us, Ross Lafayette and Ed Chemlal. Ross is a 6.2 target man who holds the ball up, is great in the air and has pace and power which is just what we have been looking for. Some of you maybe aware he played for me at Aylesbury United last season but although attending a pre-season training session at Haywood opted for football at a higher level with Ryman Premier Wealdstone where his chances have been limited but he did score against Leeds United in their prestigious pre season game. I have no doubt will be a great success with us and he will go straight into the squad against Colney Heath.

Ed is a central defender who has agreed to join us from SSML rivals Chalfont St Peter so his move is subject to a transfer. He is a player I have known about for sometime from when he was with Chesham United. He is mobile, good in the air and above all likes to defend. A few of our players rated him their hardest opponent which is a great testimony. Hopefully Ed's transfer should go through for him to be available for next Saturday's game.

I am sure everyone will make our 2 new players feel welcome at the club and I am confident they will contribute towards our on going success.

Best wishes
Mark

2Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Gemini

Two good signings,well done Mark Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

3Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:20 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

sounds good Very Happy

4Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Lab

Chemlal will be a good signing, but Lafayette was rarely better than average for United last season. Maybe he'll stand out more at SML level. A little disappointed that the club haven't been able to cast the net further than that, but I guess Mark is still making his way in the game and probably doesn't have the contacts (yet) that others might when it comes to bringing new players in.

5Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 am

A big target man & a central defender,well done Mark Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum