Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Management Update

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Management Update Empty Management Update Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:56 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Really pleased to see a new management update, although the main news is very sad to see. Smithy going is not something that any of us would have wanted but we no doubt would all like to wish him well in his venture to Didcot.
Good to see Luke and maybe Craig M getting match practice elsewhere, I think they are good players and I am sure we will benefit from them getting fit.

Nice one to all management concerned, and look forward to the match previews Very Happy

2Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

I agree, very sad to see Smithy leave but I thank him for his time and all his hard work for the club and wish him all the best for the future.

Maybe we could have a pop at signing that 'keeper from Slough,,,whatsisname? Teflon? lol Laughing

3Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 pm

DB

DB

Lets see if Scatts can hold the shirt, Jarrow the North Greenwood keeper was sh*t hot against us,& having a great season,he'd be great(bet he's expensive),what about a return from Rocky ?,or pinch that Jack from our friends in Bedfordshire, I've only seen him a couple of times anyone seen him regular ?

Sad Good Luck to Smiffy & Thanks .

4Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Gemini

Sad to see Smithy go to Didcot i wish him all the best he was very good for us, he will be hard to replace Sad

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

5Management Update Empty Re: Management Update Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Imp

Its a bit of a merry go round at Haywood Way at the moment! Losing Smith is a big blow, every time I have seen him this season he has been extremely confident and competent, a big help to his defence. He will be hard to replace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum