Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biggleswade 2 AFC 4

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 am

DB

DB

Good performance ,great result. I thought Biggleswade were quite good. Tommo had a good 90mins under his belt, Jamie looks real class, if we didnt keep signing "find of the season " I'd say this chap could be. Ricky got 3 & I'm real pleased for him, he has sh*tloads of goals in him, its nice that a few have spilled out. Well done fellas, bring on the Hitchin & may I suggest they may be scared of us,they need a win we don't. cheers cheers

2Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 am

Gemini

A great win last night, well done lads Very Happy roll on Saturday.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

3Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:42 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Well done Mark and the lads. It was a great (although as usual nailbiting at times) game to watch, even though there were, in my opinion, a couple of dubious offside decisions, a penalty that was not awarded and some needless bookings (Ricky's goal celebration - which hasn't been put on the website) But wait, according to our website (and this may be an error) Daniel Flack got booked on 12 minutes and then again on 90 minutes, but no red card was shown. Think the ref's name was Mr Poll or something confused

First time I have seen a player get booked seven minutes before he comes on to the pitch, what was that about? Naughty Matty H.

They have got a great clubhouse and their pitch was in a good state despite the recent weather, however this is not surprising as they charge the earth to get in. £8 for anyone over the age of 13! A terrible way to encourage families to come and watch the beautiful game. It is no wonder that there were hardly any youngsters cheering on the home team when the other team in their town, who admittedly are one league below them, charge for all first team's League matches and cup matches (excluding FA Vase) just £5 for an adult which includes your match programme but subject to availability. Concessions are just £2.50. Bigwalletswade should hang their heads in shame. Evil or Very Mad

Thank goodness our club isn't all about the money!

4Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, certainly a great game to watch, with plenty of skills and spills from both teams, we became the stronger when it counts, in the last quarter of the game. We certianly had to work hard in defence, but gradually got over the fact that we have lost our captain Ben Steven, and it was John Darbys return after five game through injury, welcome back the General. Looking forwards to Saturdays game, see ya down there Bas. ps I though the Ref and his Linos had a great game.

5Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

April,

Please accept my apologies for our website being wrong. I was unable to attend to see what I hear was a fantastic performance from the team last night so was relying on other sources to update me and I thought the did a brilliant job. Regarding the booking situation, I was informed about Ricky's booking for his goal celebration. What did he do? Which goal was he celebrating? Was it after scoring his hat trick? Also, with their player getting two bookings, I was texted that "2 Biggleswade booked". I thought they meant number 2 without realising that number 2 had been booked Embarassed. I think they meant that 2 Biggleswade players were booked as our penalty was given. If you can confirm who was booked for them (I have emailed Biggleswade as well) then I will amend the website. Likewise if you can confirm about Ricky's booking I will add it to the website.

Cheers,
Ash

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

6Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:09 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Webby, no need to appologise, you are doing a grand job.

I am unsure as to who got the cards for Biggles but Ricky got his card after his hat trick goal. He ran to the corner flag, "slipped" and squashed the corner flag and when trying to get up, his team mates decided to bundle him. Looked perfectly innocent to me, and to be fair, he was a hat trick hero!

7Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

Thanks.

By the way, I have found out who the bookings were for Biggleswade. Their secretary confirmed them to me. I have been informed that Ricky Miller wasn't shown a yellow at all during the game. The website has been updated.

We've also signed on another of the Italians today, 19 year old Garardo Guarino.

"Gerry can play wide midfield or as a striker. He has a great touch and pace to burn. He last played for Rione Mazzini in Italy and has previously represented Italy at Under 17’s level."

Can't wait for Saturday!!

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

8Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Webby wrote:Thanks.

By the way, I have found out who the bookings were for Biggleswade. Their secretary confirmed them to me. I have been informed that Ricky Miller wasn't shown a yellow at all during the game. The website has been updated.

Sorry about that, I was obviously mistaken, I saw the ref go over to the lads and wave his arm about, I thought he booked Ricky, but he was obviously just telling the players to get on with it. It was difficult to see from where I was, the pitch did seem to be very wide. Good job I didn't write the match report.

And another signing, magnifico!

Just because I've written it doesn't mean that either you or I have to believe it. Wink

9Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Empty Re: Biggleswade 2 AFC 4 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, great report Macca, I mean Anonymous, sums a great game of football up very well, did Maurice eat all the sandwichs, or was he off his food, see you Sats, Bas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum