Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gareth Price

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gareth Price Empty Gareth Price Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 am

Imp

Young Gareth is on the move again, just signed for Bedford:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=76927

Onwards and upwards for him it would seem! Surprised

2Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 pm

DB

DB

Is this the same lad that was the 1st player to reach 100 appearances for us scoring over 20 goals from Aug 09 to Feb 11 ?

Laughing Laughing

3Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

He is only the next step up with a lot more traveling to do, if he has gone for the money, maybe he can see his way to give Tom and me his personel kit sponcer money back after departing FC half way through the season. what a liberty, Bas. ps. No mention of him playing for us in that report from the Bedford Bunch, Ihope we draw them in the red insurance cup.

4Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 am

Lab

Old Plumb wrote:He is only the next step up with a lot more traveling to do, if he has gone for the money, maybe he can see his way to give Tom and me his personel kit sponcer money back after departing FC half way through the season. what a liberty, Bas. ps. No mention of him playing for us in that report from the Bedford Bunch, Ihope we draw them in the red insurance cup.

Did someone get out the wrong side of bed? Stop sounding so bitter! Shocked

Nothing wrong with a bit of ambition, definitely not gone from the money as he's earning less with Bedford than Arlesey.

5Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 am

Imp

phantom wrote:
Old Plumb wrote:He is only the next step up with a lot more traveling to do, if he has gone for the money, maybe he can see his way to give Tom and me his personel kit sponcer money back after departing FC half way through the season. what a liberty, Bas. ps. No mention of him playing for us in that report from the Bedford Bunch, Ihope we draw them in the red insurance cup.

Did someone get out the wrong side of bed? Stop sounding so bitter! Shocked

Nothing wrong with a bit of ambition, definitely not gone from the money as he's earning less with Bedford than Arlesey.

Sounds like someone close to young Gareth.... Wink

6Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

DB

DB

If Bas sounds bitter maybe it's because he was a much loved local lad who left us for promotion rivals Arsley , leaving us high & dry without his speed,assists,goals & corners(his last goal for us straight from a corner )to finish 8 points off the play offs ......or maybe its because Bas wanted to try on those "banana boots" Laughing

7Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Phantom, not bitter, disappointed. If you think moving on to a club in the same league as us, at a critical time and then to sit on the bench, is furthering a career then so be it. My remarks about his sponcership from Tom and I were supposed to be tongue in cheek but looks like it bounced off you,c u down there Bas, or are you from elsewere.

8Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Lab

Old Plumb wrote:Hi Phantom, not bitter, disappointed. If you think moving on to a club in the same league as us, at a critical time and then to sit on the bench, is furthering a career then so be it. My remarks about his sponcership from Tom and I were supposed to be tongue in cheek but looks like it bounced off you,c u down there Bas, or are you from elsewere.

Sit on the bench?

After he joined them in February, Arlesey played 20 matches, of which Gareth was actively involved in 16. And my moving to a club in the same league as you, did he not gain a Promotion-winners' medal? Therefore surely justified?

And, no, quite right.... You'll never see me 'down there' (Is that a euphemism for something?!)

9Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 am

groundhog

Leave the poor Guy alone, Gareth was a good lad when he was here, he helped us win the league and cup double and also took a lot of stick from a certain player ( Dean Brennan)who was always on his back. He stayed here because he enjoyed his football and close football relationship with his old 'GAFFER' Ben. Good luck to him going to Bedford, I for one hope he progresses and becomes the footballer he wants to be.

10Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Do you think we dont know all that Groundhog, he would be welcome back any time and then you can sponcer him for his boots and kit, hows that, c.u.down there Bas. By the way, I hope you are one of us or at leased visit, unlike Phantom, whos got the cheek to voice his opinion without ever visiting our ground and never will as he openly declares.

11Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:17 pm

groundhog

No need to get defensive Bas, and yes I have visited 'down there' and have been for over 15 years, remember everyone has their own opinion, Phantom is entitled to his or hers as much as you or I.

12Gareth Price Empty Re: Gareth Price Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Lab

Old Plumb wrote:Do you think we dont know all that Groundhog, he would be welcome back any time and then you can sponcer him for his boots and kit, hows that, c.u.down there Bas. By the way, I hope you are one of us or at leased visit, unlike Phantom, whos got the cheek to voice his opinion without ever visiting our ground and never will as he openly declares.

Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum