Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Smith Out!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steve Smith Out! Empty Steve Smith Out! Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Programme Notes

Programme Notes

I agree boo boys; The management must be sacked immediately. LOL.

Just like to say congratulations to the team and management on the result yesterday. You managed to take three points from a top of the league team whilst they were in their best run of form this season so far. I know there's still a way to go yet but you should all take confidence from this superb result, and hope you can continue the momentum. All the best of luck for the forthcoming games and Well done!

We are the first team to record a win against Slough in their last 7 games, whilst not playing our best football. That speaks volumes alone.

- Oh, by the way, after 1 win, seems my 'fickle statement' in my previous post has been proven.

Dare I say;- "It's all gone quiet over there!?!"

Come On You Moles!!!!

2Steve Smith Out! Empty Re: Steve Smith Out! Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:52 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

You come on here initially moaning at people for making comments, imploring people to stop being negative and put an end to it all, and then you put up a comment like that!

Your statements included the lines "Also, do any players look on the forum? Have you thought of that? Well done guys, way to put them in a positive mind set leading up to the next game." followed by, on another thread "Finally we've got someone who can header a ball properly." So well done, it's all down to you and your eloquent and passionate posts that have put the riff raff in their place and bought about harmony and skill in the team

Belt up ducky!

3Steve Smith Out! Empty Re: Steve Smith Out! Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:55 pm

mrfish

Still dont think Smith is a long term solution,it was a rushed and cheap option when he was installed as manager

4Steve Smith Out! Empty Re: Steve Smith Out! Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Programme Notes

Programme Notes

mrfish wrote:Still dont think Smith is a long term solution,it was a rushed and cheap option when he was installed as manager

Mr Fish, I'm curious to know what would have been your solution?

5Steve Smith Out! Empty Re: Steve Smith Out! Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

mrfish

According to our club we had a huge response for the vacancy that arose after Eaton left,I am sure that amongst those applicants some had more experience managing a team at this level,also better connected to get players into the club alot quick than Smith had been able to. Have we not seen an exodus of staff since he has been in charge. scratch

6Steve Smith Out! Empty Re: Steve Smith Out! Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Programme Notes

Programme Notes

mrfish wrote:According to our club we had a huge response for the vacancy that arose after Eaton left,I am sure that amongst those applicants some had more experience managing a team at this level,also better connected to get players into the club alot quick than Smith had been able to. Have we not seen an exodus of staff since he has been in charge. scratch

Indeed we have seen many changes, but that was going on when Eaton was in charge, long before steve was manager. It's not a new thing that's only happened since smithy's been here.

7Steve Smith Out! Empty Re: Steve Smith Out! Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:40 am

TM

Its all very well taking on these other so called applicants that the club had, however has anyone stopped to think how much money they demanded to get all these players at the club..???? like in every day life you have to live to your means. In todays economic climate it is difficult to get local companies to part with thier money to sponsor a football club, so it is what it is, how is that the managers fault?

8Steve Smith Out! Empty Re: Steve Smith Out! Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 am

Programme Notes

Programme Notes

TM wrote:Its all very well taking on these other so called applicants that the club had, however has anyone stopped to think how much money they demanded to get all these players at the club..???? like in every day life you have to live to your means. In todays economic climate it is difficult to get local companies to part with thier money to sponsor a football club, so it is what it is, how is that the managers fault?

Ditto

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum