Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig quits

+10
Mr Ron
mikefarquharson
mrfish
Chatty
Imp
Oldtimer
Old Plumb
Pris_Ris_Scott
coach
Will afc
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Mr Ron

Jools Thomas wrote:Can't say I am surpirsed to read that Craig has quit. Haywood Way has not been a happy place this season. Poor pre-season, lack of quality players signed, terrible start to the season, the spankings v Dunstable and Shortwood, and then throwing away the game at NGU.

I like Craig and wanted the bloke to do well but I think the main issues lay with player recruitment. CF just didnt have the contacts and that's partly the club's faulty as they knew Craig's experience when they took him on. Still he has left us in a better position than when he took over.

Who knows what will happen now?
How on earth is the club in a better position

27Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Mr Ron

Ok here goes
Last season was poor no improvement on the unlucky steve smith
This season there is no reserve side two years ago they had a decent reserve side last season no one wanted to play for reserves because there was no line of promotion to first team run as two different sides
Two years ago they had a strong academy who where well run at mandeville school and still is this afc have a so called academy which is basically a money making venture for falconbridge and this years youth team are basically a team which is only Aylesbury FC in name only falcon bridge never watches any games and this season the players have to pay for the privellige of playing for the so called senior local team

Your replies are welcome

28Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Will afc

Mr Ron do one , your not even a fan , you know jack s**t , sounds like u got your head very much up Steve smith arse

29Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:07 pm

People place different values in the club and it ain't always 1st team success; it's one of the challenges of running a community based facility. Perhaps the biggest nightmare that DM and committee face.

30Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:34 pm

TG

Mr Ron

I think that when an uneducated man speaks uneducated nonsense it sounds just like what you have said!!

Are you speaking about what you know or what you think? Please be careful with what you think and what you know as rarely they are the same and have a wonderful way of embarrassing people!!

Thought big man

31Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:35 pm

TG

Thoughts sorry!! Lol

32Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Will afc

Fantastic responce TG,

33Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:14 am

coach

coach

Personally speaking the club has made big improvements this season..clearly the squad is better..just lack a few more better players..ground facilities have been improved..online shop..twitter account with.updates on matches.Live football matches in bar..tea bar larger menu..(take a look at uniteds and compare!)

34Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:09 am

Mr Ron

So why are the reasons I put wrong is there a reserve side
Is there a better academy
Are the youth team an integral part of the club

These my friends are facts so unless you can prove anything to contrary I stand by what I say

35Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:12 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Mr Ron thanks for your contribution, come to the game Saturday and we can have a discussion about how wrong you are! my pic is on here I'm sure you'll find me study 

36Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:14 am

Mr Ron

coach wrote:Personally speaking the club has made big improvements this season..clearly the squad is better..just lack a few more better players..ground facilities have been improved..online shop..twitter account with.updates on matches.Live football matches in bar..tea bar larger menu..(take a look at uniteds and compare!)
A couple of better players yes the centre half wrote to club so craig found him and was lucky
The rest you state are correct however are ground improvements shop twitter tea bar etc down to the manager I don't think so

37Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 am

Mr Ron

Why am I wrong
Is there a reserve side?
Is the academy better than the old one the old one has top class players eg Hogg goes to mandeville not afc academy

Is the youth team integral

This is right info unless you can prove otherwise then I will stand corrected

38Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:18 am

Mr Ron

As for the picture is that an Aylesbury United kit Razz 

39Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:29 am

Mr Ron

Will afc wrote:Mr Ron do one , your not even a fan , you know jack s**t , sounds like u got your head very much up Steve smith arse
I do though all facts

40Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:35 am

coach

coach

Mr Ron wrote:
coach wrote:Personally speaking the club has made big improvements this season..clearly the squad is better..just lack a few more better players..ground facilities have been improved..online shop..twitter account with.updates on matches.Live football matches in bar..tea bar larger menu..(take a look at uniteds and compare!)
A couple of better players yes the centre half wrote to club so craig found him and was lucky
The rest you state are correct however are ground improvements shop twitter tea bar etc down to the manager I don't think so
Its not just about the sides on the pitches ..it must be a combination of on and off activities.

41Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 am

From the marketing of FC which I am involved in, match reports are done by FOUR volunteers this season with reports up on line within a couple of hours ; compare this to other clubs (VCD Athltic anyone?). There is a report every week in the Herald, our relationship with them is as good as ever and coverage is the best it's ever been. There is very detailed Twitter feeds for fans, even when Mike can't make it there is April to help out (look how many followers we have to prove its quality).

Mr Ron, there are lots of good things going on at this club.

42Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:55 am

Will afc

Jools mr Ron is not interested with all the good going on at the club,

What I don't get is why come and start being negative now Craig not manager ? Why did he not air his views when Craig was manager ? Does seem he's got an agenda

43Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

is that you rafa benitez?

Mr Ron wrote:These my friends are facts so unless you can prove anything to contrary I stand by what I say
Mr Ron wrote:I do though all facts

44Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 am

TG

The interesting thing is that it is all said in anger like mr Ron has personally lost out on something as a couple of things immediately spring to mind!! The fact the academy is mentioned in a derogatory statement merely suggests he has an association with the mandeville academy. My question is simple....... What financial return for the club did the mandeville academy .........ever ....... Bring to the football club and what did it ever provide as foundations for moving forward? The reserves, as no one took responsibility for it, only served as a drain on the finances of the club whilst the youth remain strong, and along with the academy will always be the life blood for the first team, isn't that why Craig has moved sideways into it, to concentrate fully?
Please be more specific Mr Ron

45Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:05 am

Mr Ron

TG wrote:The interesting thing is that it is all said in anger like mr Ron has personally lost out on something as a couple of things immediately spring to mind!! The fact the academy is mentioned in a derogatory statement merely suggests he has an association with the mandeville academy. My question is simple....... What financial return for the club did the mandeville academy .........ever ....... Bring to the football club and what did it ever provide as foundations for moving forward? The reserves, as no one took responsibility for it, only served as a drain on the finances of the club whilst the youth remain strong, and along with the academy will always be the life blood for the first team, isn't that why Craig has moved sideways into it, to concentrate fully?
Please be more specific Mr Ron
Ok a proper reply I thank you for that
I do not have any association with mandeville I follow with interest the Aylesbury FC team and all it's goings on I have read in the bucks herald all the pressures the current academy brought Craig it does not mention that the current academy is run for Craig as his business the players that play in that academy are woeful and not one of them has a cat in hells chance of playing in the first team let alone the youth team the previous academy had the likes of j prosper playing who now plays in southern prem who is a fab player the financial aspect was that Danny wanted to charge mandeville they didn't charge afc
With the reserves people did take responsibility three managers tried there hardest any first team player who was asked to play for reserves left and even refused and then they would sometimes be back in first team poor management as my initial point is club is not in better position now because squad is so thread bare no players to call up most teams have reserves take Royston good team good reserve team
The youth team is run separately no one from management watches them Hogg only player signed to play first team football the youth team gets no help from anyone at club and now have tp PAY for the so called privilege of playing for Aylesbury FC therefore subsidising first team when first team players are getting paid stupid money over £100 per week

These are my views

46Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:37 am

Oldtimer

Well Mr Ron, your views couldn't be further from the truth I believe, everyone knew Craig was setting up Aylesbury Football Club Academy with his company/afc.
Your view on the reserve situation is not a secret to anyone either, the reserve team was putting a strain on the managers, the players that wanted to be there and the club in general so the options ran out and not having a reserve side is the better option for now.

And how can you have such a negative view on them lads future who have only JUST started at the academy it's people like you that should not be anywhere near the club or allowed to post on this forum, say an academy player reads your silly posts and it starts putting doubt in his mind and thinks f*** it im off, are you trying to spoil a lads education just so you can be a moany old parent/bitter ex member or whatever the hell you are?

If you have an interest you should listen to the facts not the rubbish hear say so like Mike said come down on Saturday and have a chat so some of your so called 'views' can be squashed because they are utter nonsense

47Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 am

TG

Ok Mr Ron,

You have had your rant, some points like JM prosper are valid but to suggest young players playing for AFC are 'woeful' is completely disrespectful and suggest you are part of that cartel of the youth team and a possible member of it! Thanks for your comments and I'm sure you will be seen as trouble moving forward!

At no point has Craig or the academy mentioned what you have suggested and the fact he has given up the first team job to concentrate on the clear problems 'from your point of view' should satisfy your questioning!!

Ta ta

48Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Leon

Leon

Seems to me that you chaps need Captain Scarlet to deal with the Mr Rons of this world... Cool

49Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 pm

coach

coach

Leon wrote:Seems to me that you chaps need Captain Scarlet to deal with the Mr Rons of this world... Cool
Ain't your forum good enough for your comments Mr leon!

50Craig quits - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig quits Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:37 am

Lab

coach wrote:
Leon wrote:Seems to me that you chaps need Captain Scarlet to deal with the Mr Rons of this world... Cool
Ain't your forum good enough for your comments Mr leon!
Will you be keeping your job when the new manager comes in Coach?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum