Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

tonights game is on

+2
135sidecar
brownie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tonights game is on Empty tonights game is on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:36 pm

brownie

brownie

Our game at ashford tonight is ON YES ON

2tonights game is on Empty Re: tonights game is on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 am

135sidecar

hi all

hope u all was warm

how did we get on

3tonights game is on Empty Re: tonights game is on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 am

Gemini

Game was called OFF.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

4tonights game is on Empty Re: tonights game is on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Imp

Mmmmm, as I found out when I got there! Should have known better really, seeing as just about every professional game, apart from those with undersoil heating, was called off last night! Shocked

Surprised a thought wasn't given to the forecast for the evening when they declared the pitch playable mid afternoon. Exclamation

5tonights game is on Empty Re: tonights game is on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Lab

Imp wrote:Mmmmm, as I found out when I got there! Should have known better really, seeing as just about every professional game, apart from those with undersoil heating, was called off last night! Shocked

Surprised a thought wasn't given to the forecast for the evening when they declared the pitch playable mid afternoon. Exclamation

Haha yes quite. I should have known better than to bother making the journey!

6tonights game is on Empty Re: tonights game is on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 pm

DB

DB

I think this was the 1st game that we've travelled to thats been called off in 18 months.
when the pitch was inspected at 3.30 it was playable,what more can the ref do,are they allowed to guess ? If it had rained the game would have been on.
The weather report that I looked at for saturday looks promising though,a chance of rain early morning & above freezing temperature for the day.....bring on the budgies !! cheers

7tonights game is on Empty Re: tonights game is on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Imp

Looking at the weather forecast would be a start I guess. It was below freezing all day on Tuesday, and no sign of a thaw. It doesn't take the brains of an archbishop to figure that conditions would deteriorate before kick off! (I know this is beyond the powers of the away team!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum