Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

El Quackico #7

+7
coach
mikefarquharson
Chatty
mrfish
Will afc
oneclubinaylesbury
AFC sec.
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Lab

Will afc wrote:Seen only 2 commitee members coming

They've left already? Wow that's keen! bounce

27El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:21 pm

mrfish

I wonder why lab would call it two faced?Only doing what any board member would do by going into the board room!

28El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:23 pm

DB

DB

Predictions?
7-1 Home win Hauley, Smith, Price, Goss cheers

29El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:14 pm

oneclubinaylesbury wrote:
The political side and he said this / they did that needs to stop and the fans see sense and stop the pointless bickering - for the record though, while we are two clubs the banter has to continue as that is part of the fun of supporting a football club at the end of the day!

I would merge clubs, have said it from day I moved down here

30El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Will afc

Glad I turned lifghts out so I could get back home for sexcentra LOL

Let's wait for the conspiracy BS .

31El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:48 pm

Will afc

Least we will have injured players back for next match.

32El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:58 pm

Will afc

Can't wait to read ducks forum tomorrow . This will be comedy GOLD

33El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Will afc wrote:Glad I turned lifghts out so I could get back home for sexcentra LOL

Let's wait for the conspiracy BS .

Betting syndicates in Far East. Strange betting patterns in Kuala Lumpur on a 0-0 El Quackico apparantly

34El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:09 pm

coach

coach

Certainly will be good to see james back in goal for quacks return.Thought united edged 1st half and should have been 1 up.Was baffled why lino didn't give the handball against sonny which could have led to a goal.

35El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Will afc

It will be they did not pay electric bill

They did it on purpose
We planned it to happen
worst things happen eh!!! Not like they had far to travel home is it lol .

36El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:15 pm

coach wrote:Certainly will be good to see james back in goal for quacks return.Thought united edged 1st half and should have been 1 up.Was baffled why lino didn't give the handball against sonny which could have led to a goal.

Well, quacks can't complain about state of the pitch. They never used it, hoof in the air and chase. Poor spectacle. No wonder decent footballing sides FC are challenging for honours and hit and hope sides like Ducks are struggling.

37El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:19 pm

Will afc

Can't wait to read Graham D and G and W post on ducks forum . Will make me chuckle
Bring on the giggles chaps

38El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Will afc

Just topping the night off with some duck spring rolls

39El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:31 pm

DB

DB

Haha, I loved that, certainly a get out of jail free card imo, we were sh*te and looked for all the world like getting beat, now we get another chance to whoop them a little later in the season when hopefully the stakes are higher.
Only downside from my point of view is that I forgot how much I like some of their personnel, hopefully that will pass in a day or two.
Instead of MoM, I'm going for a man of the day today, and that's Ryan for his successful crossbar challenge this afternoon   cheers

40El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:38 pm

limprib81

limprib81

DB wrote:Haha, I loved that, certainly a get out of jail free card imo, we were sh*te and looked for all the world like getting beat, now we get another chance to whoop them a little later in the season when hopefully the stakes are higher.
Only downside from my point of view is that I forgot how much I like some of their personnel, hopefully that will pass in a day or two.
Instead of MoM, I'm going for a man of the day today, and that's Ryan for his successful crossbar challenge this afternoon   cheers

No, No, No...a massive thank you to you, Will, Mike, chairman and Mac for the assistance in my hour of need! But less said about this the better! lol

Really enjoyed catching up with old friends, and was good seeing a decent gate. Must admit they were the better of the two sides, unfortunately we never got the chance to see if it could have truly been a game of two halves thanks to the power issues!

On to Petersfield! COYM!

41El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:50 am

mrfish

Great plan that, it worked a treat! cheers

42El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:51 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

thought the half we did see was essentially a continuation of Saturdays lack of anything against Leighton, which was very disappointing. not a lot on offer, but do admit they had the best chance..... but overall nothing in it...

one thing to note though... who ever does their fitness training needs to be sacked... that's the fattest front line I've seen in any team outside of Sunday league, all 3 of the guys who were hovering around our goal for their corners were carrying a couple of extra stone

the lights going out was a shocker; a decent attendance, good pre match beers and build up, such a shame it came to nothing.

anyone know if its a case of just play the second half at some point or will it be a full repay?

43El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:53 am

Will afc

In all honesty I can see why ducks are fighting for their lives . how often does ducks first team train ??? we are at the business end of the season and number 9 looked like he was pregnant for them, number 11 was blowing out his Arse after 15 mins so maybe it's fitness levels that have put them into the shite this season !!!!

Least when we next play we can have our strongest 11 out and hopefully all the players will be up for it .

Ryan it was a pleasure helping the guys save you're bacon LOL

44El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 am

Will afc

Scott will be a full match replay

45El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:13 pm

DB

DB

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote: but do admit they had the best chance..... but overall nothing in it...
I thought we had the best chance with Hauley, he looked like he was onside to me,  sometimes linos make genuine mistakes which I thought he did..... until I found out his name was Orville  Laughing

46El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

DB wrote:
Pris_Ris_Scott wrote: but do admit they had the best chance..... but overall nothing in it...
I thought we had the best chance with Hauley, he looked like he was onside to me,  sometimes linos make genuine mistakes which I thought he did..... until I found out his name was Orville  Laughing

true, but being down our end we have no chance of telling if someone's off side or not, and there didn't seem to be much of a protest from the players so we accepted it

47El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:00 pm

DB

DB

I totally get that Scott, the position and angle people watch the game from makes a hell off a difference in what you see. (or what you think you see). I didn't even notice the "belly boys"  
I had a conversation about training last night, when you are only paying a small amount a week it's very hard to enforce training, expecting them to go training, play once or twice a week in a bottom of the league team for £20/30/40 could be asking a lot for some, they may even be out of pocket.
As far as d*ck training goes it seems some take a DIY approach.  Wink

48El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Will afc

Lol

49El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:43 pm

Will afc

LMFAO they reeled in Graham D and he took the bait . Classic

50El Quackico #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Lab

Will afc wrote:LMFAO they reeled in Graham D and he took the bait . Classic

Is that you 'bantering the hell out of it'?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum