Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

El Quackico #7

+7
coach
mikefarquharson
Chatty
mrfish
Will afc
oneclubinaylesbury
AFC sec.
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Will afc

Nope wasn't me calling him a wanker . Id say it direct to him that's the difference

52El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Will afc wrote:Nope wasn't me calling him a wanker . Id say it direct to him that's the difference

Didn't see Mr D there. In fact didn't see anyone it was that dark.

53El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Will afc

You are welcome Graham . Threatening ??? Give over
Intimidating ??? You sensitive soul

54El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:46 pm

coach

coach

I certainly never heard Banter about gd..One thing you can say about will is that he never threatens anyone..He has the banter with players and fans but never in a aggressive way.
All in all I thought the match that we did see passed by with nothing of note by either fans.Good Behaviour by all.

55El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Will afc

Thanks nick . never been Aggressive or intimidating to anyone at football I take mick out of home fans away fans players . Non league all about having a giggle . Guess some people are sensitive give it out but don't like receiving it back .

56El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Will afc wrote:You are welcome Graham . Threatening ??? Give over
Intimidating ??? You sensitive soul

Will would never be aggressive. If anything he hugs me a little too long to be comfortable.

57El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Will afc

I thought you liked it jools ?

58El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:19 pm

DB

DB

Will afc wrote:Nope wasn't me calling him a wanker . Id say it direct to him that's the difference
The way I've read this it would suggest that if you saw him you would insult him, just saying. (not that I believe you would)
I was of the opinion that it all passed in a walt disney/ fluffy bunny kind of way too.
Chanting insults at opposing individual fans who has done no more than some of us do on this forum, I feel has crossed the line (unless it was directed at Wozza the defector Laughing )
We are non league and I'd like to think that wit and humour should be what we are about.
  I think for the replay he should be invited as a VIP guest to the Club along with his grandson and apologised to.
I live in hope that one day I could irk them d*cks as well as GD does some of our fans.

59El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Will afc

All in jest . Certainly won't be apologising did not see him and did not say nothing directed to him . I do not know who it was . Or even if it's true

60El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:09 pm

DB

DB

"LMFAO they reeled in Graham D and he took the bait . Classic"
I thought this was a reference to you knowing that it happened Will,  I wasn't suggesting that YOU should apologise, but if it did happen then surely someone else other than a d*ck must have heard it, and IF someone reputable can confirm that then I think he deserves an apology from the Club.

61El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Will afc

Nope wasn't aware anything happened . If it's true then they did reel him in as he's the one normally giving it out .

People I've spoken with heard nothing so Strange that it's always the same person eh!!!!
Any way TBH more important things in life to worry about like who turned the kettle on as bucks hearld puts it LOL

62El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:29 pm

DB

DB

After all the people I've spoke to since last night it's starting to appear to me that this incident is totally fabricated. That's the last time I stick up for any f%$£ing duck  
Roll on the replay, let's hope we can smash their GD and have a big hand in relegating the scum. cheers

Last edited by DB on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GD = goal dif)

63El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Will afc

Why is lee posting !! He don't even watch the ducks incase he hears a bad word .!!!

64El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Will afc

Glad to see still making friends on the dark side HAHAHA
Shits and giggles

65El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:48 am

coach

coach

All very strange that no one heard these wanker comments. .I was stood at side near turnstiles. .heard nothing..Friend who was stood very close by near toilets never heard anything..Further person who was stood near tea bar heard nothing either.The guys behind the goal said they didn't sing it either. .So who did or did it just never happened.

66El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Moles Record v Ducks
P7 W6 D1 L0

Ducks Records v Moles
P8 W6 D2 L0

67El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:36 pm

mrfish

Has a new date been set for this game yet?

68El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:38 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

will be confirmed shortly Mrs Fish :-)

69El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:26 pm

coach

coach

mikefarquharson wrote:will be confirmed shortly Mrs Fish :-)
What's the hold up ? we have Barton rearranged and being played in 2 days yet we still have no date for a match played a week ago.

70El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Will afc

It's 12/4

71El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:04 pm

mrfish

Heard that being said as a possible date,but not confirmed as yet Shocked

72El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:35 pm

mrfish

Just appeared on nomads website at 6pm ish,as 12/4 bounce

73El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Is that right if you haven't got a previous ticket or programme you can pay what you want as long as it's more than a quid..?

74El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:19 pm

AFC sec.

I can confirm that anyone who does not have a ticket will be charged on a pay what you want basis with a minimum contribution of £1 . Under 16's free as usual

It has taken a while for this match to be confirmed as several things needed to be agreed between both clubs and the league.

75El Quackico #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

coach

coach

AFC sec. wrote:I can confirm that anyone who does not have a ticket will be charged on a pay what you want basis with a minimum contribution of £1 . Under 16's free as usual

It has taken a while for this match to be confirmed as several things needed to be agreed between both clubs and the league.

Good shout to have ticket as a minimum £1.Personally would like to see tickets at £5 .Ideal price for non league.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum