Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

El Quackico #7

+7
coach
mikefarquharson
Chatty
mrfish
Will afc
oneclubinaylesbury
AFC sec.
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:37 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

club happy to take a fiver from you Nick lol!

77El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Is this the 4th time it's been rearranged? Sadly not going to be there as like my Duck comrades, I have decided not to attend this match. However I haven't thrown my toys, I'm working that night.

78El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:09 pm

coach

coach

Would happily pay a £5 and sure many others would than £8.

79El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:11 pm

limprib81

limprib81

coach wrote:Would happily pay a £5 and sure many others would than £8.

Totally agree that £5 is a more realistic and if I'm honest, fair price to pay per home game. However our league state no team can charge less that £8, I believe.

80El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:17 pm

DB

DB

I think £5 for this standard too, £8 is a bit steep and scrap the codgers price, why on earth should they get in for cheaper, that's ageism! most of them are probably richer than the rest of us anyhow.

I'll happily take your £5 in a few weeks Nick Wink
"Good shout to have ticket as a minimum £1"
Yeah, nice touch that and well done to the Utd board for agreeing to these entrance deals, they didn't have to and could have made us charge full price for everyone I believe. Once the first half had been played nobody was entitled to any reduction/free entry regardless of whether they retained their ticket, the programme or a chip wrapper.
Hopefully they may bring a few more than the fifty or so this time as they are not really lining our pockets with a £ (if it bothers them that much they can alway pretend they are paying the ref   Idea
  Let's hope collectively we can show MK they aren't the only ones that can do an "Aylesbury day" cheers

@ Tony,  (I've been meaning to say to you every time I've seen you) your monster chips that night were probably in my all time top 10 of chips ever eaten, fantastic stuff.

81El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:03 pm

mrfish

Will do my utmost to replicate it tmrrw DB Very Happy

82El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:50 pm

If Danny Martone plays in nets for FC as was reported on 1st April (and mysteriously deleted since!), then I will gratefully pay £80 to watch.

83El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:26 am

DB

DB

It's El Quackico day .....again
This time I'm going for an easy peasy 4-1 Price, Haule & Prosper  
COYM cheers

84El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

hows the pitch looking today?

going to be messy and clumpy I'd imagine..

85El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

had water on it this morning. Darren and Dave Thorne have been working on it all day with sand etc........ HOWEVER just had a big storm, thunder etc and heavy rain for about 90 minutes so no idea what that'll look like now!!!!

86El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Lab

mikefarquharson wrote:had water on it this morning. Darren and Dave Thorne have been working on it all day with sand etc........ HOWEVER just had a big storm, thunder etc and heavy rain for about 90 minutes so no idea what that'll look like now!!!!

Any idea when a decision will be made Mike?

87El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:37 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

sorry no they are down there now trying to clear it with a pump

88El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Lab

mikefarquharson wrote:sorry no they are down there now trying to clear it with a pump

OK, fingers crossed then!

89El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:23 am

DB

DB

Because I don't want to be labeled as homophobic or sexist I can't really think of a comment to add.
To the bloke that told me we didn't have the balls for it, you were right, you obviously know our team  better than me !
That's it then the games up, well done to United, Sonny really picked our pocket there !

90El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:17 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Could have been out of sight at half time, great chances for Price and Hauley but good work from their keeper kept them in it. Second half was a different story I thought Utd bossed it and had a number of good chances of their own. In the end it was always going to be Sonny who nabbed a point with an excellent finish. I think overall a fair result but am I the only one who's now a lot less bothered about this result than I used to be?

Nice to see a few old faces and had a good catch up with a few old friends.

Play off's are over IMO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE END OF THE SEASON

91El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:13 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

feel pissed off with last nights result

obviously a last minute equaliser by our hated rivals scored by him of all people amplifies the feeling.... I think if it was 2-2 earlier in the game then it'd be less painful

first half... two big positives were Gareth who was on fire, and Ben Bateman had a great game. We had a load of chances and whilst we got 2 goals, if we taken a couple more we could have easily killed the game early on - stupidly we let them back into it. our back line is just not strong enough. they had very little in the first half in our end but each time they did it was dangerous and you just felt that they would score.

second half we just dropped the to their terrible level. the game went flat and then we let them get into it, thank god they are so bad because they managed to hit the post twice as well as get the equaliser, so it could have been worse. they really are a 2 man team in the form of s*nny French and Tracey fields, however we were so flat footed that we let these two players really up the game for them. I cant believe how obviously straight and direct down the middle of the pitch sonny's runs are - but when he's playing well he just slices directly through or midfield

We don't look like playoff team, and even if we still somehow scrape into it, it doesn't bode well for us. Royston and St Ives our next two games.. I'm concerned that we'll be shown what a top 5 team looks like by them

a bit doom and gloom today... but hopefully in a day or two ill be over it and remember that its 5 wins 2 draws 0 losses - to the One Team In Aylesbury - and that's a record not to be sniffed at cheers

92El Quackico #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:13 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

also, Ben Stevens looked in a lot of pain with his forearm/wrist - I do hope hes doing ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum