Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bucks Herald Reports....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bucks Herald Reports.... Empty Bucks Herald Reports.... Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

I'm a bit miffed at the reports in the Bucks Herald regarding our last few games.

Words like "Unlucky" and "Unfortunate" are being used rather often to describe our latest, quite frankly, abyssmal displays and results.
I don't know what matches their (strangely absent) reporter has been watching but they obviousley weren't the same games I've had to sit through.

We didn't lose 3 games in a row last season and three losses on the bounce is unacceptable at this level.
I'm not going to comment on where the problems lay as they're all too obvious to most of us, but we MUST improve if we're to stay in this league and build on our successes from last season.

Sorry for the rant, but as you can probably tell, I'm not a happy bunny Evil or Very Mad

2Bucks Herald Reports.... Empty Re: Bucks Herald Reports.... Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Gemini

We seemed clueless last night, and another soft goal was given away which is becoming the norm Crying or Very sad

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

3Bucks Herald Reports.... Empty Re: Bucks Herald Reports.... Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Not only that,,what was going on with the Subs??

The only sub made, apart from Sam Swonnell's early departure, was late-on in the game when Ben came on for Boycey. By then, most of the team looked tired and a few were dead on their feet.

I notice Brennan disappeared once again in the second half, although to be honest I hardly noticed him all game yet, for some bizarre reason, he never gets subbed no-matter how shit he's playing and that's fairly often lately!

Obviousley, there are plenty of rumors going around right now, and I'm not getting dragged into all that political bollocks again, but something needs to change and quickly if we're going to become the force that we were last season.

It's time for the team to stand up and be counted and show that we're not going to be bullied out of this league!

4Bucks Herald Reports.... Empty Re: Bucks Herald Reports.... Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Imp

Rumours? What rumours? Mostly generated by the supporters I would guess, not totally in the know.

5Bucks Herald Reports.... Empty Re: Bucks Herald Reports.... Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Imp wrote:Rumours? What rumours? Mostly generated by the supporters I would guess, not totally in the know.

Hmm,,well,,maybe not so much rumors as things that have happened lately.
Anyway, people know what's going on so I'm not going to comment further.

6Bucks Herald Reports.... Empty Re: Bucks Herald Reports.... Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:53 am

Gemini

I'm sure the manager knows what needs to be done to get the players going again, keep the faith.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

7Bucks Herald Reports.... Empty Re: Bucks Herald Reports.... Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:39 am

Alfie

Keep the faith my arse. my faith went last year when the wonderful youth development program was plagued by favouritism and lack of development. How many of the 23 man squad from last years under 18`s were given a chance this season, one and he never plays and then they disband the reserves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum