Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

bucks herald

+4
Old Plumb
DB
MH
aylfcsup@gmail.com
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bucks herald Empty bucks herald Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:23 pm

aylfcsup@gmail.com

ref alan bileys comments in this weeks bucks herald, agree entirley seems somebody understands football at this level at aylesbury fc, also nice to hear players being encoraged and not slagged off by

2bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:00 am

MH

Can someone posta link to the article?

3bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 am

DB

DB

The Alan Biley piece as in the BH.

"FC's courage helped them turn the corner"
General manager Alan Biley hailed the courage of his Aylesbury FC side as they ended a slump in form with two wins in a week. they beat both Uxbridge & Burnham to prove their 5-1 humiliation against Soham Town Rangers was behind them & Biley believes they are now stronger because of it.He said " for me the biggest plus was the courage shown by the players when they stepped over the white line following what was the lowest point of the season.
" It showed me a different side to their character and I could see they have that bounce back ability,which is very refreshing. We had a lot of honest words in the dressing room after the Soham match but fair play to the lads they came out and responded in the right way"
In particular Biley was pleased with the youngsters who came in to provide cover to the squad for the absent Kieron Schmidt & Danny Mead. He said " We had Luke Abraham & Greg Deer come in and they both proved they have something to offer. "We have been tracking Luke whilst he was on loan at Dunstable and he has come back & done very well."He has not let us down & he even helped out with a goal."We took a gamble with Greg as he has not played at non league level before but he showed the skill he has & will be a very good squad player". Biley is now looking for his team to continue this commitment until the end of the season. They have six matches remaining & the general manager believes they still have an outside chance of the play-offs.
He said " these results keep the season alive in terms of talking about the play-offs.
"But in my opinion, from someone who has been a part of the club for five months , it has been a fantastic season regardless of whether we achieve that or not.
"I have always said that a top ten finish would be brilliant & every position above that is an added bonus" FC currently lie in seventh place but have played more games than their nearest rivals.

http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/sport/football/aylesbury-fc

4bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am

DB

DB

6/4 BH sport headlines- 3 stories

"FC chiefs vow "never" to merge with ducks"
Aylesbury FC chiefs have vowed never to join forces with rivals united after they had a proposed merger rejected out of hand for the third time.

"FC boss rules out any hopes of the play-offs"
"These last four games have now turned into a planning exercise for next season although obviously we want to finish as high as possible- we certainly dont want to just whimper out"~ME

"We showed no heart,no fight"
He said "I thought it was a terrible performance to be honest.We had a really good go at re-enacting the Soham game.There was a lack of heart out on the pitch& we just didn't perform." We didn't start well& if you don't do that it is difficult to correct yourself when the game is going on " ME

These are only snippets of the stories ,there are no links avaliable

5bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, what a relief thats all over,now we can move on under our own steam, c u down there Bas.

6bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

It isn't over and the fact that somebody says we won't ever discuss this again doesn't mean in any way shape or form that it won't ever be discussed again.That isn't the real wold. "Many a slip twixt cup and lip"

7bucks herald Empty re-bucks herald Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:40 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Please,Please,Please,
will you all give it a rest your like a broken record,there will be no merger
can you all beef up the club your surposed to be supporting and stop going on about
AUFC.It's getting on my TIT'S.
LORD L. Twisted Evil

8bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

HERE HERE L,L, SO MOTE IT BE, BAS.

9bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 pm

DB

DB

Here's the article
http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/sport/football/aylesbury-fc/fc_chiefs_vow_never_to_merge_with_ducks_1_2576616

10bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 am

Imp

Old Plumb wrote:Hi all, what a relief thats all over,now we can move on under our own steam, c u down there Bas.

Mike, one thing is clear, as long as the men at the top in both clubs stay in their current positions, there won't ever be a merger. They do not get on and will not work together. Don't see either making plans to walk away, so it could be a long time coming....... Arrow

11bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:51 pm

mrfish

Thats not what I have heard about somebody walking away (maybe things have changed in the other camp)

12bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Never say Never

13bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:57 pm

mikefarquharson wrote:Never say Never

What colour kit would we have Mike? I want red/black shirts with green shorts. lol!

14bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 pm

DB

DB

FC YOUNGSTERS TO BE PRESENTED WITH SILVERWARE BH 20/4/11

FC chairman Danny Martone has called for a big fan turnout at Haywood way on saturday.
The club has announced a special deal on admission prices with a £5 flat fee for adults & all under 16s getting in free.
Martone said the idea was a thank you to the Moles fans for their loyal support throughout the season & to ensure a bumper crowd for the final game of the season.
He said "It's just a way for the club to say thank you to all the supporters for their tremendous effort this season"
He went on to say that a special presentation will take place before the game when the club's under 18 side will be presented with the Allied Counties League Championship trophy,following their successful campaign .
" It will be great for the young lads to receive the trophy before the first team game. We're hoping for a huge reception for the boys in recognition of their fantastic achievements this season."The plan is for Mark and the first team squad to do a guard of honour before kick off,which will be a real buzz for the youngsters I'm sure " he said
Indeed, Micheal Hoggs young guns are still in the hunt for a league & cup double.
In mid-week they saw off Sun Postal Sports 4-2 after extra time ,to reach the semi-final of the League Cup.
A beaming Martone added;" We are very proud of them & all credit goes to Michael & the rest of his staff."Aylesbury FC is in good health for the future "
See next weeks Herald for pictures of the presentation

15bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Imp

Any news of plans for next season? The way the season is ending it would appear youth is getting its chance - does this mean that come pre season we will have seen some of the older heads moved on with more youngsters given the chance to make their name in the first team? Certainly in the current financial climate it would make sense rather than paying the sort of wages the older heads expect.

16bucks herald Empty Re: bucks herald Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am

DB

DB

http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/sport/football/aylesbury-fc/battling_start_for_aylesbury_fc_1_2966504

scratch scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum