Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bucks Herald

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bucks Herald Empty Bucks Herald Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Just read the on-line Craig interview in the BH. I have no opposition to any other teams but I do think that really positive things have happened around our club over the past few weeks and need to be told and celebrated.

Well said, Craig!!

2Bucks Herald Empty Re: Bucks Herald Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm

mrfish

Good to see AFC get a decent piece on the back page of the BH.As TT has stated positive things have happened with our club recently and not been told,not "pie in the sky ground stories" Razz As Mrs T once said at the door of Downing St REJOICE REJOICE. cheers

3Bucks Herald Empty Re: Bucks Herald Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 pm

DB

DB

Got to say it was nice to see whatever the reason behind it Suspect & some great lines too. Deserved praise for Faulks as well, he's really strong on the ball & considering he's not the fastest he can put defenders under pressure very quickly,(I'm a fan) I had to laugh at that bit about Blakey "your going to miss playing for us", it's virtually the same as what I told him during the Becky game Laughing (I did mean it though Sad )

4Bucks Herald Empty Re: Bucks Herald Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Imp

You should know by now that any stories that the BH feature have to be spoon fed to them, their reporters aren't exactly proactive when it comes to chasing stuff.

That article seemed a little prickly to me, to say that the club is on the up after the first win of the season is true, but it was only Woodford!

5Bucks Herald Empty Re: Bucks Herald Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 pm

DB

DB

Maybe the penny's dropped & they realise they've been flogging a dead horse Question

6Bucks Herald Empty The club in general. Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

The article was about the club in general and about the many teams involved under its umberella, not just the first team Impy, so please get your facts right.Maybe you might want to take the trouble to look at what we are doing for the Town and Community and take some pride from it ,thats if you are one of us in some way or other, c u down there O. P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum