Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bucks Herald...........

+6
Afro daddy
Imp
mrfish
meanmachine100
DB
mikefarquharson
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 8:48 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Another great piece of written work from the Brennan fan club. This is a forum to post our thoughts about FC football issues. Obviously looking at some of your other posts you don't really have anything interesting to post. Don't make yourself look as stupid . And don't confirm what a lot of people think that some football fans are morons. I'm trying to post issues about the club that I care for. So please don't keep making silly comments. Im entitled to have my say. As DB5 said RESPECT is the key word. Grow up

27Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 12:49 pm

DB

DB

I'm sorry that you didn't feel the need to join the forum earlier, where were you at Christmas? While quite a few of us will argue, disagree & bicker on here, I'm sure we all respect each others views as fellow supporters. If for example Jon F or Brownie was to have a pop at us, I'm sure we would take it a lot more seriously. As with any forum new posters are rarely taken seriously as they normally only come on to argue & then disappear.

28Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

meanmachine100 wrote:Another great piece of written work from the Brennan fan club. This is a forum to post our thoughts about FC football issues. Obviously looking at some of your other posts you don't really have anything interesting to post. Don't make yourself look as stupid . And don't confirm what a lot of people think that some football fans are morons. I'm trying to post issues about the club that I care for. So please don't keep making silly comments. Im entitled to have my say. As DB5 said RESPECT is the key word. Grow up

If I am not allowed to say what I want, what makes you think that you have the right to spout what I think is rubbish, you are just like my probation officer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klz6IVHfHpY

29Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 3:34 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

I came onto this forum to show that not all fans of Aylesbury Fc agreed with some of the latest decision that have been taken by the club. And I wanted to show the ex manager that there was support for him amongst the people of Aylesbury. Everyone has there right to air there views. But you took it to gutter level with your first comment. Lots of people read this forum but don't contribute. And all could see your comment. All I'm saying is try and be constructive without lowering the level to basic English. The club is trying to attract young and old to come along and enjoy football. Try and think of the bigger picture of where the club wants to go. I've all ready said there is talent out there. But we need to take it slowly. And not be pressured into wasting the limited resources we have. Building for the future takes time. I don't really care if you like what I say but try and stay away from abuse when replying.

30Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, you have not been very nice with your responses to me either, in fact I nearly had to get my Mummy to come round and talk to your Mummy about you bullying me. Sad

Basic English is something that you appear to lack given your inability to know the difference between "there" and "their" and "your" and "you're" oh yes, and NUFF. Rolling Eyes

31Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 4:56 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Like I said earlier you have not contributed anything to this forum of interest. Why dont you try and give all of us your intelligent thoughts on Aylesbury Fc. With the correct grammar and spelling. Or do you just like to cause trouble on this forum. Even the other lads on this topic who haven't agreed with me must think your a complete muppet. I wonder why the atmosphere around the club is so poor. I'm not interested in my spelling and grammar. It's a forum for football topics. Like I said you need to grow up. Or keep off the forum. you have deliberately tried to undermine some interesting topics.

32Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

you say that like I have upset you or something scratch

33Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 7:48 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

My reasons for me being on this forum was to try and show my support for Steve Smith and try and show him a lot of Aylesbury supporters appreciated his efforts. He was a quality goal keeper and served the club well. Who has done a lot for the club. But you came on the forum and tried to make fun of it. What are you actually trying to achieve. Tell us all please.

Last edited by meanmachine100 on Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Infamy......Infamy, they've all got it in for me.

You made your point, and I only added to the conversation because you over emphasised it and it was getting quite monotonous. That is my own opinion of course but I am not the one trying to convince everyone that it is theirs too.

35Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 8:58 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Still waiting for something interesting to read from you. I know what it is you actually don't know anything Aylesbury Fc. Why don't you come along one day .. This is a football forum , have you accidently gone on the wrong site. Do you have a model plane to build that you can get on with.

36Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

And once again we resort to insults. I know a lot more about Aylesbury FC than you think, and have probably seen more games than you. I am nowhere near as much as a fan as some others on here but I certainly have far more respect for their opinions than I do for any of yours,

Please post back soon, I am waiting for the paint to dry on my P51 Mustang Old Crow

37Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 9:22 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

How can you really know how many games I've seen. What a desparate statement to make. You don't even know who I am. Was you there today for the youth trial to see the quality on display. Don't you try and tell everyone your a Aylesbury fan. Doesn't sound like you care much about the club. Try some positive comments for change. You haven't made one football statement yet that hasn't been derisory to the club. Don't forget you started out with your basic gutter comment.

Last edited by meanmachine100 on Tue May 29, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

38Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

I do not know who you are, because , like me, you are hiding behind a name on here.

I didn't go to the club today, you are right. I was too busy thinking up things that I could say to you.

So I haven't posted any football statements that haven't been derisory to the club, well I think you will find that I haven't actually posted any football statements, derisory or not. I am purely on here to make your day more enjoyable

39Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 10:04 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Sounds like you could be warming to my opinions on the state of the club. You have defiantly made my day enjoyable. I can see you've changed. You have cut out the expletives. Well done.

40Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

aah thanks for that, all I ever wanted was to be praised. But I was really not trying to be defiant.

Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely

41Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

If your lonely get about in Aylesbury its a great town.

Last edited by meanmachine100 on Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total

42Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

I came on here to make friends, do you think I went about it the wrong way then?

43Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sat May 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club wrote:aah thanks for that, all I ever wanted was to be praised. But I was really not trying to be defiant.

You can't start a sentence with a preposition.

44Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Sun May 27, 2012 10:44 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Good point

45Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Back on topic Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 pm

DB

DB

I guess everyone has seen the bit on the back page of the BH, there is an extended version at
BH online
http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/local-news/fc-turn-to-faulconbridge-in-bid-for-top-five-1-3899635

Last edited by DB on Wed May 30, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unjustly picking on the BH .)

46Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Thu May 31, 2012 8:59 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Re BH. Looks like Craig is saying exactly what I've been pointing out on my posts. I've been vindicated in my argument. Maybe now I will get some credit for my views on fans who abused the players and management last season. I came on this forum to point out we need to be more supportive of the team, and that includes on open forums. Be responsible with your comments. Note BH the fans will not influence the managers decisions making.

47Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Thu May 31, 2012 11:24 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Oh yes completely vindicated!!!! we bow down before you Basketball

48Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Thu May 31, 2012 11:32 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Many thanks mrmike that really means a lot coming from one of the main culprits lol!

49Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Thu May 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

Well said MEANMACHINE we could do with a few more like you who promote stability for the club, rather than having individuals that are only interested in massaging their own ego's. pirat

50Bucks Herald........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bucks Herald........... Thu May 31, 2012 1:08 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Love everyone's annonimity!!! king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum